Profits of Ukrainian men and women in January and February of 2019 have already been released because of the official statistics solution Ukrstat.
The common month-to-month wage in February 2019 in Ukraine ended up being 9429 hryvnia, or 352 US Dollars.
- The best wages have been in Kyiv (Kiev) city, where workers get yourself a pay check of 14,513 UAH ($543).
- The best salaries have been in Chernivtsi: 7186 ($269).
Only 1 area has average wages UAH that is exceeding 10,000 Donetsk, where workers are bringing house 10,512 hryvnia each month.
USD values are approximate.
Ukrainian ladies make also less. Wages by industry
Historically, the wages of females are lower than men’s salaries, to help you assume that girls make about 12per cent significantly less than the typical wage for the location (the essential difference between earnings by sex is all about 24%, Segodnya reported).
It may become more apparent once we consider the salaries by industry. Traditionally lots of Ukrainian women can be employed in education and wellness solutions, that are compensated because of the federal federal government and acquire the remuneration that is lowest.
This is how the image by industry is wanting (in hryvnia and USD ):
- Air transport: 24,559 (919)
- Finance and insurance coverage: 18,197 (681)
- Information and communications: 16,447 (615)
- Experts, technology: 14,433 (540)
- Public defence and administration: 12,393 (463)
- Liquid transport: 10,860 (406)
- Transport and warehousing: 10,537 (394)
- Production: 10,430 (390)
- Land transportation and transportation via pipelines: 9,722 (363)
- Wholesale and retail trade; fix of automobiles, motorcycles: 9,641 (360)
- Construction: 8,401 (314)
- Administrative and help: 7,914 (296)
- Real-estate: 7,887 (295)
- Arts, sport, activity and entertainment: 7,585 (283)
- Agriculture, forestry and fishing: 7,504 (280)
- Education: 7,467 (279)
- Libraries, archives, museums, other activities that are cultural 6,647 (248)
- Wellness: 6,375 (238)
- Accommodation and meals service: 5,999 (224)
- Postal and courier: 5,460 (204)
- Other solution tasks: 8,453 (316)
You can find lies, damn lies, and data. Don’t forget another neat analytical trick:
Just organizations with 10 or even more workers come in the state statistics that are ukrainian. Small enterprises where workers are often getting only the minimum wage aren’t within the image.
Presently the formal minimum wage is 4,173 UAH every month ($156). Some individuals do earn just a salary that is minimum there are numerous them, particularly the people who will be not able to find better jobs. Most of them are females.
Therefore, the actual wages of females in Ukraine are also less than these industry-defined figures provided by Ukrstat. Unless your spouse is within the management, where profits are a lot higher, she actually is most likely using house not as much as the wage that is average.
Individuals in Ukraine make around USD 2 each hour.
Within the quarter that is second of, this is one way much Ukrainians earned each hour, by town (UAH):
- Vinnytsya: 56
- Volyn: 52
- Dnipropetrovsk (Dnipro): 62
- Donetsk: 74
- Zhytomyr: 55
- Zakarpattya: 60
- Zaporizhzhya: 61
- Ivano-Frankivsk: 58
- Kirovohrad: 51
- Luhansk: 57
- Lviv: 58
- Mykolayiv: 58
- Odessa: 57
- Poltava: 59
- Rivne: 55
- Sumy: 53
- Ternopil: 52
- Kharkiv: 53
- Kherson: 50
- Khmelnytskiy: 53
- Cherkasy: 54
- Chernivtsi: 51
- Chernihiv: 51
- Kiev (region): 64
- City of Kiev: 94
Another cause for values in USD searching better during the minute could be the change rate: United States Dollar dropped somewhat due to presidential elections. The 2nd round regarding the presidential elections is planned for 21 April 2019, plus it’s most most likely Ukraine are certain to get a brand address new president. In 2018 the exchange rate was over 28 hryvnia for 1 USD, while now it’s below 27 hryvnia for 1 USD september.
Information: Formal statistics by Ukrstat. Calculation of US buck values during the price 26.72 hryvnia per 1 US Dollar.